Water Rate Schedule
Customers will note a separate “service” charge listed on their quarterly bill. This charge has been in place since 1992, and represents the cost of meter reading, meter maintenance, billing, mailing, payment collection and processing. Flat rate customers have this charge “built in” to their quarterly bill as part of their component charge.
While metering is designed to reduce water bills, it is important to note that no matter how much water a customer does or does not use, the cost of processing the bill remains the same to us. Please note that this charge is for the entire quarter. Any questions concerning this charge can be answered by calling the Customer Service Department at (814) 870-8000.
Quarterly Metered Rates 2019-2023
THIS CHART IS FOR GENERAL ESTIMATION PURPOSES ONLY. ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND/OR SERVICE LOCATIONS. FOR COST CONFIRMATION, PLEASE CALL THE ENGINEERING SERVICES DEPARTMENT AT 814.870.8000 EXT 207. THANK YOU
Quarterly Fire Line Charges & Bulk Rates
2023 City of Erie Sewer Rates
Quarterly Customer Service Charge – $25.00
Metered Rates (CCF = Hundred Cubic Feet)
- Block 1 (0-70 CCFs) $3.65 per CCF
- Block 2 (Next 4,930 CCFs) $3.47 per CCF
- Block 3 (Over 5,000 CCFs) $3.25 per CCF
2023 City of Erie Garbage Rates
Flat Rate Garbage Customers – $68.09 per dwelling per quarter.
2023 Harborcreek Township Sewer Rates
The minimum bill for any account (Flat Rate or Metered Rate) – $127.50 per quarter.
- Flat Rate Sewer Customers $127.50 per single family dwelling per quarter
- Metered Rate Customers $5.461 per 100 cubic feet of water used (Commercial, Industrial, Public, & Multiple unit residential class accounts)
2023 Millcreek Township Sewer Rates
The minimum bill for any account (Flat Rate or Metered Rate) – $86.50 per quarter.
- Flat Rate Sewer Customers $86.50 per single family dwelling per quarter
- Metered Rate Customers $86.50 per every 17,500 gallons of water used (Commercial, Industrial, & Public Class Customers)
2023 Lawrence Park Township Sewer Rates
Customer Service Charge $31.01 per EDU
- Block 1 (0-21 CCFs) $3.18 per CCF
- Block 2 (over 21 CCFs) $2.23 per CCF
2023 Wesleyville Borough Garbage Rates
Residential and Motor Home Park Customers – $56.00 per living unit per quarter.
2022 Wesleyville Borough Sewer Rates
Residential and Motor Home Park Customers – $98.50 per living unit per quarter. Business Quarterly Rate – $99.00
Business with Multi living unit Customers – Business rate plus additional $25.00 per living unit per quarter.
- Block 1 (1,000-10,000 CCFs) $8.00 per 1,000 CCF
- Block 2 (over 10,000 CCFs) $10.00 per 1,000 CCF
2023 Greene Township Sewer Rates
- Flat Rate Sewer Customers $96.00 per living residential unit per month.
- Commercial Class Customers $2.20 per 100 gallons or a minimum of $96.00 per month.
- Account Certification Fee $25
- Backflow License Fee $15
- Construction Water $30-$250/month
- Frozen Meter Replacement (Residential) $164.34 plus new burdened 2023 rate
- Bulk Water Station and Hydrant Permit More Information
- Lien Administration Fee $35
- Initial Service Meter Set / Turn on Fee $20
- NSF / Bad Checks Max allowable by law
- Mailed Past Due Notice – Late Fee $2.25
- Posting Fee for Delinquency Notice $25
- Service Termination (shut off) – Delinquent $30
- Service Termination (shut off) – Regular No Charge
- Initiate Service (turn on) – After Hours (Meter Dept.) $130
- Service Re-initiation – Delinquent $30
- Initiate Service (turn on) – During Regular Business Hours $20
- Credit Card Payment Processing Fee $2.95
- Fire Hydrant Flow Test $200