- Prefer Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in Business, Communications, Accounting or related field.
- Ten years progressive experience with customer service, billing and collections administration with a minimum of ten years’ experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with others.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of personnel supervision and management, and ability to assign, train, supervise and evaluate assigned staff and their work.
- Computer proficiency including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and financial management and billing software.
- Ability to:
- Prepare comprehensive reports, including monthly reports focusing on key performance indicators and success metrics recommended by AWWA industry best practices.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and external stakeholders such as the general public, customers, landlords and plumbing professionals.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. High level of verbal aptitude with the ability to effectively communicate.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict management skills.
Employment inquiries, including resumes, preferably in PDF form, may be directed to the HR Manager. Applications can be completed in person Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm at the Erie Water Works Administration Office location listed here. Additionally, interested parties may transmit their applications electronically by filling out the form below, emailing email@example.com directly, or mailing a hard copy to this address.
- Erie Water Works
- Attn: Aaron Stankiewiz
- Human Resources Manager
- 340 West Bayfront Parkway
- Erie, Pennsylvania 16507
- Fax: 814.452.6227